What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The home of professional football tips
- Coverage of English Premier League, as well as many european and international leagues and tournaments
- A giant grin on your face as you refresh your betting bank and see the latest winnings come in
- All the hard work done for you. No prior betting experience or knowledge required!
- Consistent Profits of up to £19,873 a year!! With no long losing runs!
- Genuine professional service from our team of expert football tipsters
- Easy to follow tips sent via e-mail. Only takes 5 minutes to bet!
- Winners at odds ranging from 1/2 – 17/2 (1.50 – 9.50 Decimal)
- Personal e-mail support. Any help or advice needed, just ask
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Football Tipster scores 72.10/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.footballtipster.co.uk/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $67.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: footballtipster.co.uk you’ll also be taken through to footballtipster.co.uk, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)